My wife and children are residing at Mysore while I am here in Bangalore. Can I cover all of us in one health policy?
Yes, you can cover the entire family under one policy. Your health insurance policy is in force across India. You must check whether there is any network hospital near to you as well as your family's place of residence. You must check if your insurer has a network hospital close to you or where the rest of your family resides. Network Hospitals are the hospitals that have tied up with the TPA(Third Party Administrator) for cashless settlement for expenses incurred there.
If there are no network hospitals at the place of your residence, you could opt for reimbursement mode of settlement.
- What does a Family Health Insurance policy not cover?
- What is a certificate of Insurance under Motor Vehicles Act?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- What does Directors & Officers Liability Insurance cover?
- Is service tax applicable on commercial vehicle insurance and by how much?