Is a medical checkup necessary before buying a policy?
A medical checkup is necessary for a new health insurance policy for customers above the age of 45 years. Medical checkups are usually not needed for the renewal of policies.
- Do you issue a card which will enable treatment in the selected hospitals?
- How and when to lodge a claim?
- Is it possible to pay commercial vehicle insurance premium in installments?
- I am trying to pay motor vehicle tax online for my commercial vehicle. But I got the message “Alert!!! Vehicle is blacklisted”.
- What if I have to be evacuated while mountain climbing during my trip?