I am young and healthy. Do I really need health insurance?
Yes. You will need insurance. Even if you're young, healthy and haven't had to see a doctor in years, you will need coverage against unexpected events like accidents or an emergency. While your health insurance coverage may/may not (depending on the policy taken) pay for things that aren't too costly like routine doctor's visits, the main reason to have coverage is to have protection against the large treatment expenses of severe illness or injury. No one knows when a medical emergency might strike. It is best to buy health insurance, to save money when an emergency strikes.
- What documents would I need to furnish when registering a two wheeler insurance claim?
- What is the scope of the policy?
- How do I intimate my claim when I or my family member is admitted in a hospital?
- What are the documents that must be submitted for a motor insurance claim?
- Is service tax applicable on commercial vehicle insurance and by how much?