What is the process to raise a claim for the Corona Rakshak policy?
The claim process is similar to general health insurance. You can go to a hospital registered under this policy to claim your coverage. You may also get treated at a non-registered hospital and opt for reimbursement. To get reimbursement for their COVID-19 treatment expenses, one can simply submit copies of their bills and other required documents to the claim registration module of our official website.
Here is a list of documents required to settle the claim:
Duly filled claim that has been signed
Original discharge papers
The original detailed final bill
Original investigation reports by the hospital
- What is a Corona Rakshak Health Insurance policy?
- What are the benefits offered by a Corona Rakshak policy?
- What are the sum insured options available under the Corona Rakshak policy?
- What should my age be to get covered under the Corona Rakshak policy?
- Is there any waiting period applicable under the Corona Rakshak policy?