Does the Corona Rakshak policy cover medical check-up expenses?
Yes. The Corona Rakshak policy does cover medical check-up expenses if one is tested positive for COVID-19. Hospitalisation expenses also get covered under this policy. However, contact your lender to get detailed information about the exclusion policy and factors that may keep you away from claiming the benefits.
- What is a Corona Rakshak Health Insurance policy?
- What are the benefits offered by a Corona Rakshak policy?
- What are the sum insured options available under the Corona Rakshak policy?
- What should my age be to get covered under the Corona Rakshak policy?
- Is there any waiting period applicable under the Corona Rakshak policy?