Are Maternity/Pregnancy related expenses covered under Health Insurance plans?
No. Maternity/Pregnancy-related expenses are not covered in a Health Insurance plan. However, employer-provided group insurance plans often cover maternity-related expenses.
- Why is health insurance necessary?
- What will be the level of coverage?
- Is it possible to buy add-on covers that the insured didn’t buy initially with the policy?
- How much maximum capacity is permissible?
- My transaction showed as pending when I tried to make an online payment. What could be the reason?