PrintEmail this Page
Technology plays a vital role in our lives. In today’s world everyone is quite acquainted with the latest technological developments happening around us. We at IFFCO Tokio are also mindful of this fact and that is why we’ve come up with a new way of claim settlement i.e. QCS (Quick Claim Settlement). Unlike the Traditional Claims Process where the settlement of claim takes longer time, under the QCS process the claim gets settled the very moment your vehicle reaches the Workshop. The entire experience is seamless with our easy to use and extremely user friendly Mobile App. “QCS”.
Here are some of the key features of QCS:
1. Under QCS, claims can be made for Private Cars or Two Wheelers.
2. For claims to be made under QCS, the claim amount can be up to the limit of Rs 50,000 for Private Car Policies and Rs 7,000 for Two Wheeler Policies.
3. QCS officer will ensure that your vehicle gets moved to a workshop for necessary repairs and the Customer need not to visit the workshop on their own.
4. QCS claims are settled within the same day, once your vehicle approaches Workshop and the repair work begins.
5. QCS claim settlement process gives our customer the freedom of getting their claim registered from within the comforts of their home/office.
The Customer will have the option of calling the Customer Care Centre (Toll Free) on 18001035499 for registering the claim or downloading the mobile application directly from our website and register the claim. Upon successful registration of the claim, our QCS officer will get in touch with the customer and help them by providing further instructions.
The fastest claim settlement process is now just a phone call long. If you are unsure whether you should go for QCS or not, call the Toll Free number to get more information.
1. What is QCS?
QCS stands for Quick Claim Settlement.
9. What if the workshop charges extra amount from me other than QCS claim amount?
QCS process ensures to obtain prior quotations from the workshop for the work to be undertaken on the vehicle. Workshop has to honor the quotation while undertaking repairs. In event of any extra repair work (not included in the original assessment), the same shall be re-assessed and settled by the QCS officer after verifying complete details.
11. Why it is better than older claim settlement procedures?
QCS claim settlement process gives the Insured freedom of getting the claim registered within the comforts of your home/office. The claim amount is paid upfront without waiting for the vehicle to get repaired and all the hassles of taking the vehicle to the workshop and needless discussions on the repair required is eliminated. All in all an hassle-free, fast & convenient claims service is ensured through QCS process.