What are different types of Business Insurance?
- Liability Insurance. It includes various types of covers such as Directors & Officers Liability Insurance, Product Liability Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Public Liability Insurance, Public Liability Industrial & Storage Insurance, Public Liability Non-Industrial Insurance.
- Marine Insurance.
- Property (Fire & Engineering) Insurance- The category covers various types of risks such as Boiler & Pressure Plant (BPP) Insurance, Consequential Loss (Fire) Insurance, Contractors All Risk Insurance, Contractors Plant & Machinery Insurance, Electronic Equipment Insurance, Industrial All Risk Insurance, Machinery Breakdown Insurance, Machinery Loss of Profit Insurance and Standard Fire & Special Perils Insurance.
- Other Business Insurance- The coverage includes Burglary Insurance, Fidelity Guarantee Insurance, Money Insurance, and Workmen's Compensation.
- What does insurance coverage mean?
- Is it mandatory in India to have auto insurance?
- Are property damages due to earthquake or other natural calamity covered under this plan?
- I entered vehicle registration number in the e-portal but got the message “Alert! This service has not been activated for the concern State/RTO.” What does this mean?
- How much is the Credit Limit?