What does Standard Fire & Special Perils Insurance offer?

Fire insurance policy is suitable for the owner of the property, one who holds property in trust or in commission; individuals/financial institutions who have a financial interest in the property. All immovable and movable property located at a particular premises such as buildings, plant and machinery, furniture, fixtures, fittings and other contents, stocks and stock in process along with goods held in trust or in commission including stocks at suppliers/ customer's premises, machinery temporarily removed from the premises for repairs can be insured.