What are some of the important Exclusions not covered under the Policy?
- Damage as a consequence of war, invasion, the act of a foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, etc.
- Any damage due to confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction by order of any government or lawfully constituted authority.
- Any damage directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity.
- Depreciation and damage caused by wear and tear or gradual deterioration.
- Damage to property and contents due to pollution of any kind.
- Besides these, there are some other Exclusions that are specific to particular Sections of the Policy.