What are some of the important Exclusions not covered under the Policy?
- Damage as a consequence of war, invasion, the act of a foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, etc.
- Any damage due to confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction by order of any government or lawfully constituted authority.
- Any damage directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity.
- Depreciation and damage caused by wear and tear or gradual deterioration.
- Damage to property and contents due to pollution of any kind.
- Besides these, there are some other Exclusions that are specific to particular Sections of the Policy.
- Is cashless facility available under Mediclaim Policy for Family?
- When should an RTI be applied?
- How do I make changes in my two-wheeler insurance policy details after receiving the policy documents?
- What type of policies do you offer?
- Are naturopathy and homeopathy treatments covered under a health policy?