What are some of the important provisions of the policy?
Our liability shall not exceed -
- In respect of any Employee the Sum Insured stated against his/her name or as declared herein.
- In all claims under this Policy, the total Sum Insured.
If the Policy shall be continued in force for more than the one period of Indemnity or if any liability shall exist on OUR part under this Policy and also under any other Policy in respect of fraud or dishonesty of the employee, OUR liability shall not be accumulated or increased thereby, but OUR aggregate liability during any number of periods of Indemnity and for any number of acts of frauds or dishonesty committed by the Employee shall not exceed the Sum Insured hereunder or the Sum Insured under any other such Policy as aforesaid whichever is greater.
- I have a life insurance policy, do I still need a family health plan?
- Why does my private passenger vehicle have to go on my commercial policy?
- What are the points to be kept in mind while buying the policy?
- What documents are needed for claiming Marine Transit Loss?
- What is Third-party Car Insurance?