Who would I have to get in touch with if I meet with an accident abroad?

In case you are travelling to a foreign country and you meet with an accident, then you must immediately get the required medical treatment. Inform your lender about your situation. You will have to raise a claim to receive coverage from your insurer. For the claim, you will need the following basic documents:

  • Medical bills

  • Medical reports

  • Case study and medical notes

  • Bills for hospitalization charges