What is the deductible that you offer?
Our deductible is US $ 100, per illness basis. This implies that for any claim, the first $100 is to be borne by you. However, there is no requirement of any co-pays. Similarly, the deductible for the loss of passport is $ 50 and a policy excess for an airplane hijack is 12 hours.
If hospitalisation is for more than 2 consecutive days, this advantage can be applied once only during the period of the policy. But this does not imply that the insured will need to accept hospitalisation expenses for the initial two days. This deductible is for daily hospital allowance and not for hospitalisation. This allowance is for expenses other than hospitalisation expenses. We will pay you a daily compensation towards hospitable allowance if the hospitalization is for a period of more than 2 consecutive days.
- What is Health Insurance?
- What are the tax benefits I get if I opt for Family Health Insurance Policy?
- What important things you must bear in mind?
- Does your health insurance plan for family cover everything from accident, surgery, normal hospitalization?
- What is meant by additional MV tax? Does it apply to all types of commercial vehicles?