What if you wish to make a phone call to your spouse often while hospitalized?
We understand the agony of being hospitalized in a foreign land. The travel insurance will cover communication costs under the daily hospitalization allowance, which is a specific amount per day of stay at the hospital. This also covers other miscellaneous costs such as attendant’s charges, transportation, and communication incurred which are otherwise not mentioned under any specific clause in the policy.
- How do we define electrical and non-electrical accessories?
- Will my existing IFFCO Tokio individual and family health insurance policies cover COVID-19?
- When shall I file the two-wheeler insurance claim?
- Will I get the entire amount if my windscreen is damaged?
- Is it possible to transfer my insurance to the buyer of my vehicle?