What if the airline carrier loses or delays to give me my Checked-In Baggage?
This is covered under Loss of Checked-In Baggage. The travel insurance compensates for expenses for your checked-in baggage that you lost while in custody of the Common Carrier or there is a delay in receiving of Checked-In Baggage beyond twelve hours consecutively.
- What is the scope of coverage of the policy?
- What points to keep in mind while buying the policy?
- What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?
- What is Personal Accident cover for passengers in a commercial auto insurance cover?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?