Why you need to make full disclosure?
It is expected from a policyholder to make a full disclosure while buying a policy. In the case of concealment of some important facts or misrepresentation of facts, the insurance policy can get canceled with immediate effect and all premiums shall stand forfeited.
- What if you break an article in a shop and a fellow customer is injured?
- How are rates determined?
- What are documents to be kept in the vehicle while paying plying on the road?
- Does your Health Insurance plan for cover everything from accident, surgery, normal hospitalization?
- Which crops are covered under the Scheme?