Why to buy D&O Policy?
The demand for the cover has increased due to recently reported cases of bankruptcy and fraud. The D&O cover offers protection to previous and existing directors and officers from wrongful activities they might be involved in.
What D&O policy covers?
The D&O cover provides protection against legal claims as a result of a breach of duty by its directors and officers. The legal liability under the policy includes costs to defend any civil or criminal action against the Directors and Officers of the company.
What is Specialty insurance?
Specialty insurance as the name suggests covers exclusive risks. We offer a range of insurance in the segment ranging from Credit Insurance, Fine Arts Insurance to Error and Omissions Insurance.
- How will IFFCO Tokio manage to deliver timely assistance in case I breakdown away from my home city?
- How do I intimate my claim when I or my family member is admitted in a hospital?
- What happens to the health insurance policy coverage after a claim is filed?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this health insurance policy?
- How does Judiciary play a role in adjudication of third-party motor insurance claims?