Why you should buy credit insurance?
As a result of Globalization, there is growth in trading opportunities and companies are faced with increasingly complex needs in terms of trade receivables management. Credit Insurance is a tool that helps the companies to expand business with peace of mind.
Credit Insurance protects companies against customer defaults. It covers the sales of the companies to its buyers on credit against the risk of loss due to the insolvency of their customers.
Credit Insurance plays a vital role in the trading cycle of any company by protecting profit, cash flows, sales growth, the balance sheet, and a company's customer base. It can be of great help in the growth of sales by allowing the secure development of new buyers, new markets and the credit extended to a buyer.
- How is rating determined?
- How many providers in the US accept IFFCO Tokio’s International Travel Insurance?
- Can I transfer my health insurance plans from one insurance company to another without losing the renewal benefits?
- I am a careful driver. Do I really need car insurance?
- What is domiciliary hospitalization?