Why is health insurance necessary?
Medical expenses can crop up at any time, and often the treatment cost can increase at a rapid pace, leading to a financial crunch. To avoid this situation, it is paramount that you have a health insurance policy and get protection financial against such expenses. Health insurance offers coverage against unforeseen events such as accidents, illnesses, etc. In case you are hospitalised, the insurer will cover the medical cost.
- What are few things to know before buying the Policy?
- Can a commercial vehicle owner pay Motor Vehicle Tax online and where?
- What are the exact steps to be followed to make a cashless claim?
- If I had travelled abroad, will the travel history affect my claims under the policy?
- How does the insurance company decide whether a disease was a pre-existing one or not?