Who is a Third Party Administrator in health insurance?
A Third Party Administrator (commonly referred to as TPA) is an IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) approved specialized health care service provider. A TPA provides the insurance company with a variety of services like networking with hospitals, arranging for cashless hospitalization as well as claims processing & timely settlement.
- Can I transfer my accumulated NCB from previous insurer to IFFCO Tokio?
- When do pre acceptance inspections have to be carried out?
- Why IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company?
- Does the owner of a commercial vehicle need to pay tax even when the commercial vehicle is not plying on road?
- Will I get the entire amount if my windscreen is damaged?