What is Cashless Facility in Health Insurance?
The insurer offers cashless facility at their network hospitals. When you seek treatment at a network hospital, you don't have to pay cash. The insurer will directly settle the bill with the hospital.
- Does IFFCO Tokio travel insurance provide any kind of baggage loss benefits?
- Within how many days should the claim for insurance benefit be submitted?
- What are the features of Long Term Motor Package policy?
- What is Zero Depreciation Cover?
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?