What are the minimum and maximum health insurance policy durations?
Health insurance policies are general insurance policies usually issued for a period of 1 year only. However, some companies also issue a two-year policy. At the end of your insurance period, you must renew your policy.er page description.
- What do you mean by Cashless Hospitalization?
- Will I receive hospital allowance in all of the plans provided by IFFCO Tokio?
- Does Motor Vehicle tax differ from state to state?
- Does your Health Insurance plan for cover everything from accident, surgery, normal hospitalization?
- My address has changed. How do I get my new address updated in the policy documents?