What is IRDA and what do they do?
IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) is the apex body overseeing the insurance sector in India. Its main aims are to protect the interests of policyholders and regulate the insurance industry
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for a family in case of emergency and planned hospitalization?
- What are the features of the new Standard Health Insurance?
- Why is it recommended to buy a RTI add-on?
- Is there any tax benefit that one can avail of while purchasing Health Insurance?
- What is Personal Accident cover for passengers in a commercial auto insurance cover?