Is the travel loan calculator the same as a travel insurance plan calculator?
No, there is a difference between a loan calculator and a travel insurance plan premium calculator. The former determines the potential EMI for a travel loan while the latter determines the approximate premium for travel insurance plans.
An unfortunate event, such as a serious injury or hospitalisation, during your travel can lead to your funds being stretched and depleted. If things go bad, you may even have to utilise the funds acquired from the travel loan. A travel insurance plan can help you avoid that unpleasant scenario.
IFFCO Tokio’s travel insurance plans cover provide coverage against emergency hospitalisation and dental treatment, third party liabilities in case of accidents, loss of passport and checked-in baggage, and so on. What’s more, this coverage is applicable worldwide subject to the terms and conditions of the travel insurance plan.
A well-designed travel loan and travel insurance plan can be the perfect combination to help you have a financially secure travel experience.
- What formula does the travel loan calculator use to measure the EMI?
- Does the user have to upload any travel loan documents to use the EMI calculator?
- Is the result given by the travel loan EMI calculator accurate and reliable?
- Is the travel loan calculator the same as a travel insurance plan calculator?
- Does the travel loan calculator also consider the credit score of the potential borrower?