What the Policy does not cover
- Any injury by accident or disease directly attributable to war, invasion, the act of a foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, mutiny, insurrection, rebellion, revolution or military or usurped power.
- The Insured’s liability to employees of contractors to the Insured.
- Any employee who is not a workman within the meaning of the Laws.
- Any liability of the Insured which attaches by virtue of an agreement but which would not have attached in the absence of such agreement.
- Any sum which the Insured would have been entitled to recover from any party but for an agreement between the Insured and such party.