CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS FIRE FAQs
How are rates determined?
The rating depends on:
- The average rate of contents of the process blocks under MD Policy.
- Type of process whether continuous or Batch type Indemnity Period.
What extensions are provided under the policy?
- Suppliers Premises.
- Customers Premises.
- Failure of Public utility of power/gas/water supply.
- Can I avail this health insurance policy if I am not an Indian National but living in India?
- What is the pre and post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
- What are some of the important provisions of the policy?
- What is Cashless Facility in Health Insurance?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?