What warranties are applied under the policy?
As the Boilers and Pressure Plants come under the purview of Statutory Regulations, the following warranties are applied under the policy:
- Boilers are annually inspected by the competent authority.
- The Boilers shall only be operated by attendants holding a valid certificate of competency issued under the appropriate Boiler Act.
- The unqualified permission in writing by the inspecting Authority to operate the boiler.
- Type of Boiler.
- Age of Boilers.
- Why do I need Travel Insurance?
- What does the policy cover?
- During the policy period if the insured adds accessories, will the policy cover them also?
- My employer provides me with health insurance coverage. Is it advisable to take another policy on my own?
- Can I choose any benefits according to my choice?