What important things you must bear in mind
On payment of nominal extra premium, our Personal Accident Insurance Policy can also be extended to provide a whole range of additional coverages.
- A minimum of 4 out of the 10 sections have to be covered.
- There is a provision for a premium discount if 5 or more Sections are covered by you.
- In respect of sections 1,2,3,4 and 5, the insurance is on a Reinstatement Value basis(i.e. new for old) for which the Sum Insured should represent the value of the new property including freight, duties, etc. This does not apply to "Stock" and "Any other items" of Section 1 and 2 which should be covered at Market value.
The maximum limit of Sum Insured for the various Section under this Policy will be as under:
- Section 1 Rs. 50 crores.
- Section 2 Rs. 50 crores.
- Section 3A Rs. 20 crores.
- Section 3B Rs. 20 crores.
- Section 4 Rs.20 crores.
- Section 5 Rs. 1 crore.
- Section 6 Rs.5 crores (Safe) and Rs. 1 crore. (Transit)
- Section 7 Rs. 1 crores.
- Section 8 Rs. 25 lacs. (per person)
- Section 9 Rs. 50 crores.
- Section 10A Rs. 2 crores
* The maximum limit for the combined / total Sum Insured for Section 1 and 9 will be Rs. 50 crores.