What are some of the exclusions in the policy?
Some of the important Exclusions under the Policy are listed below:
- When your family member or staff is a principal or accesory in the incident.
- Act of persons lawfully on the insured premises.
- Acts consequent to fire, explosion, riot, strike, convulsions of nature like earthquake etc.
- War and nuclear risks.
- Premises left unoccupied and unattended for over seven days.
- Loss of cash from safe using duplicate key, unless the key is obtained by threat or force.
- Any consequential loss.