What are the different type of policies?
While the movement of cargo within the country is covered under inland policies, cargo going out of India/cargo coming to India from broad are covered under overseas policies.
One has the option of covering the voyage under a specific policy. However, if the voyages are frequent and it is difficult/ cumbersome to take specific policies, option is also available to obtain cover of all despatches under an open policy.
- My transaction showed as pending when I tried to make an online payment. What could be the reason?
- Are diagnostic and investigative tests covered under the family Mediclaim policy?
- What is the maximum number of health insurance claims allowed over a year?
- What are the points to be kept in mind while buying the policy?
- Which business categories are excluded?