What are some of the major exclusions?
- To pay for any losses assumed by agreement which would not have attached in the absence of such agreement.
- For losses arising out of convulsions of nature.
- For losses arising out of non-compliance of statutory provision.
- For losses arising out of pure financial nature such as goodwill loss etc.
- For losses resulting from personal injuries (such as libel, slander etc.) and infringement of plans.
- Fines, penalties resulting from multiplication of compensatory damages. War & nuclear risks.
- Liability arising out of the ownership possession and use of aircraft, watercraft or hovercraft.