What does the policy cover?
- Policies issued shall cover all sums which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay as damages in consequence of accidental death/bodily injury or disease to Third Parties and/or loss of or damage to Third Party property arising out of any defect in the products manufactured and covered under the Policy.
- No admission of liability to be given without our written consent.
- We may take over defense of any claim at our discretion this would in no manner make us liable.
- In case of a claim or series we may pay up to indemnity limit and be free from any further liability.
- We can include technical collaborators liability, which will be covered at nominal extra charge.
- Notified vendors can be included at extra charge.
- Jurisdiction applicable is of India but as an extension we can include exports.
- Loan and lease manufacturers can also be covered.
- When will the policy not pay?
- Does the owner of a commercial vehicle need to pay tax even when the commercial vehicle is not plying on road?
- Why you should buy Business Insurance?
- How is premium calculated for Business Insurance?
- Is there any discount available if I install anti-theft alarm and locking system?