What kind of collateral does a home loan require?
In many cases, the collateral for the home loan is the home itself. However, in certain cases, the lender might ask for other types of collateral. A talk with your agent might be the best way to ensure what it is you are signing up for. Do note that the rate of interest you are offered will also depend upon the collateral. However, this is not something that you need to consider or enter when estimating the EMI through the housing loan EMI calculator.
- What kind of information does the housing loan EMI calculator require to compute the EMI?
- What kind of collateral does a home loan require?
- Is buying a home insurance plan necessary for a home loan application approval?
- Does one need to upload any documents to use the housing loan EMI calculator?
- What is meant by a home loan amortization schedule?