How can one reduce the overall EMI amount?
While you can adjust the variable on the home loan EMI calculator page to reduce the estimated EMI, reducing the bank EMI would require another set of steps and methods.
Maintain a good credit history - If your current credit standing is not very well, you can consider paying off the credit you have presently and then applying for a home loan.
Make part prepayments - If it is possible for you, consider paying a lump sum amount at regular intervals to reduce the EMI amount as time passes.
Opt for an additional EMI payment - An extra EMI reduces the overall outstanding amount, thus decreasing your EMI in the long run.
- What kind of information does the housing loan EMI calculator require to compute the EMI?
- What kind of collateral does a home loan require?
- Is buying a home insurance plan necessary for a home loan application approval?
- Does one need to upload any documents to use the housing loan EMI calculator?
- What is meant by a home loan amortization schedule?