INDUSTRY PROTECTOR INSURANCE FAQs
When will the Policy not pay?
Some of the important Exclusions under the Policy are as follows:
- Damage as a consequence of war, invasion, the act of a foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, etc.
- Any damage due to confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction by order of any government or lawfully constituted authority.
- Any damage directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity.
- Damage to property and contents due to pollution of any kind.
- Besides these, there are some other Exclusions that are specific to particular Sections of the Policy.
What important things you must bear in mind
On payment of nominal extra premium, our Personal Accident Insurance Policy can also be extended to provide a whole range of additional coverages.
- A minimum of 4 out of the 10 sections have to be covered.
- There is a provision for a premium discount if 5 or more Sections are covered by you.
- In respect of sections 1,2,3,4 and 5, the insurance is on a Reinstatement Value basis(i.e. new for old) for which the Sum Insured should represent the value of the new property including freight, duties, etc. This does not apply to "Stock" and "Any other items" of Section 1 and 2 which should be covered at Market value.
The maximum limit of Sum Insured for the various Section under this Policy will be as under:
- Section 1 Rs. 50 crores.
- Section 2 Rs. 50 crores.
- Section 3A Rs. 20 crores.
- Section 3B Rs. 20 crores.
- Section 4 Rs.20 crores.
- Section 5 Rs. 1 crore.
- Section 6 Rs.5 crores (Safe) and Rs. 1 crore. (Transit)
- Section 7 Rs. 1 crores.
- Section 8 Rs. 25 lacs. (per person)
- Section 9 Rs. 50 crores.
- Section 10A Rs. 2 crores
* The maximum limit for the combined / total Sum Insured for Section 1 and 9 will be Rs. 50 crores.
Who can apply for this Policy?
This policy is suitable for industrial, manufacturing and storage units in the SME sector who wish to take comprehensive insurance protection under one package policy.
Why to buy Industry Protector Insurance?
Your industrial unit on which so much of your time and money have been spent to build up is constantly exposed to various kinds of risks. Some unfortunate occurrence might bring a huge financial burden to your business and you although cannot guard your business from all possible risks, you can at the least take steps to help tide over such unexpected events.
IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance's Industry Protector is just the right kind of Policy to provide protection against these uncertainties.
- Why to buy Boiler and Pressure Plant?
- Does the policy cover property against damages due to terrorism?
- Can I transfer my accumulated NCB from previous insurer to IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the coverage amount for the travel insurance policy by IFFCO Tokio?
- My employer provides me with health insurance coverage. Is it advisable to take another policy on my own?