Will I receive hospital allowance in all of the plans provided by IFFCO Tokio?
IFFCO Tokio does not provide hospital allowance for all of their plans. There are certain specific plans for which IFFCO Tokio provides hospital allowances. The IFFCO Tokio travel insurance states that you will be entitled to receive hospital daily allowance from the company if you are enrolled in the Gold 500 Benefit Plan, the Gold 250 Benefit Plan, or the Silver Benefit Plan. The hospital allowance provided by IFFCO Tokio for both the Gold 500 Benefit Plan and the Gold 250 Benefit Plans is $ 30 per day. This daily hospital allowance will be provided only if the insured is admitted for a period exceeding 48 hours and is limited to a maximum of 20 days of hospitalization.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- What is the coverage amount for the travel insurance policy by IFFCO Tokio?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?
- Will I receive hospital allowance in all of the plans provided by IFFCO Tokio?