What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?
The medical insurance coverage that is being provided by IFFCO Tokio varies quite a bit depending upon the kind of insurance plan that you have signed up for. If you have signed up for the Gold 500 Benefit Plan then you will be getting a medical insurance coverage of up to $ 500,000. If you have signed up for the Gold 250 Benefit Plan, then you will be getting medical expense coverage of up to $ 250,000. If you are going to sign up for the Gold 100 Benefit Plan, in that case, you would be getting coverage of up to $ 100,000. In case you are planning to go for the Silver Benefit Plan, you will be getting a medical expenses coverage amount of up to $ 250,000. And in case you go for the last plan, which is the Bronze Benefit Plan, you would be entitled to get medical expenses coverage for up to $ 50,000.
- What is IRDA and what do they do?
- How to download policy-copy?
- Will my existing IFFCO Tokio individual and family health insurance policies cover COVID-19?
- What is the scope of coverage of the policy?
- I am a homemaker and I spend a majority of my time at home. Do I also need an individual personal accident policy?