What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?
The medical insurance coverage that is being provided by IFFCO Tokio varies quite a bit depending upon the kind of insurance plan that you have signed up for. If you have signed up for the Gold 500 Benefit Plan then you will be getting a medical insurance coverage of up to $ 500,000. If you have signed up for the Gold 250 Benefit Plan, then you will be getting medical expense coverage of up to $ 250,000. If you are going to sign up for the Gold 100 Benefit Plan, in that case, you would be getting coverage of up to $ 100,000. In case you are planning to go for the Silver Benefit Plan, you will be getting a medical expenses coverage amount of up to $ 250,000. And in case you go for the last plan, which is the Bronze Benefit Plan, you would be entitled to get medical expenses coverage for up to $ 50,000.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- What is the coverage amount for the travel insurance policy by IFFCO Tokio?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?
- Will I receive hospital allowance in all of the plans provided by IFFCO Tokio?