Does IFFCO Tokio provide any kind of assistance with Passport Loss?
Yes. IFFCO Tokio understands that the passport is probably the most important document that you would be carrying along with your wallet and other documents. Because of this, the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company provides passport loss coverage for an amount of up to $ 200, which will help you expedite the process of getting a new or duplicate passport. The coverage amount provided by IFFCO Tokio helps customers with their passport retrieval procedures. If you would like to understand more about the policies and the passport loss allowance procedures, you can contact the IFFCO Tokio customer helpline, who can assist you with the same.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- What is the coverage amount for the travel insurance policy by IFFCO Tokio?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?
- Will I receive hospital allowance in all of the plans provided by IFFCO Tokio?