What all services are covered under this On Road Assistance cover?
The on road assistance cover offers several services and benefits to the insured in case of breakdowns and vehicle immobilization. Some of the most common coverage offered under this benefit includes:
- Towing services.
- On road assistance for battery, flat tire, refuelling, etc.
- On the spot repair for minor damages.
- Fuel delivery.
- Arranging taxi services.
- Medical or hotel coordination.
- Lost/Locked-in key services.
- Relaying urgent message.
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?
- How much Excess to be paid?
- I have already bought a health and life insurance cover. Why should I also buy an individual personal accident policy?
- Is Health Insurance the same as Life Insurance?
- Why to buy Boiler and Pressure Plant?