During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
Yes, under our family health insurance plans, after approval from the TPA, you can change hospitals for want of better treatment. But please ensure that the change is done only if required after due consultation with your doctors, and only if the patient is physically capable of undergoing the stress of shifting.
To avoid unnecessary hassles, we would suggest to you select the best hospital from our network as per your understanding. This way you will not face any issues with claim settlement later on for your family health plan.
- Do I have to pay for the services I avail under the road assistance cover?
- What events pertain to negligence in third party motor insurance?
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- Is it worth investing in on road assistance if I have a very old car?
- How does Judiciary play a role in adjudication of third-party motor insurance claims?