What is the survival period under a Critical Illness policy?
A critical illness policy comes with a waiting period, just like most health insurance policies. The survival period refers to a clause that comes into effect when the policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness. This survival period is valid for 30 days, which means the policyholder has to make a claim within that time period after the diagnosis.
- What is Critical Illness and Who Needs It?
- Why to buy Critical Illness Insurance Policy?
- What are the Things to Keep in Mind While Buying Critical Illness Insurance Policy?
- Do all insurance providers in India cover the same critical illnesses?
- Are medical tests important to get critical illness cover?