Can I make multiple claims for the same or any other listed Critical illnesses?
No, one cannot make multiple claims under a critical illness policy if it is for the same critical illness. If it is a group policy, the remaining members can still avail the benefits. However, you can make multiple claims using your critical illness insurance policy for different critical illnesses. Make sure to check this with your insurance company.
- What is Critical Illness and Who Needs It?
- Why to buy Critical Illness Insurance Policy?
- What are the Things to Keep in Mind While Buying Critical Illness Insurance Policy?
- Do all insurance providers in India cover the same critical illnesses?
- Are medical tests important to get critical illness cover?