Why do I need insurance?
Insurance is a hedge against the occurrence of unforeseen incidents. Insurance products help you in not only mitigating risks but also helps you by providing a financial cushion against adverse financial burdens suffered.
Accidents... illness... fire... financial securities are the things you'd like to worry about any time. General Insurance provides you the much-needed protection against such unforeseen events. Unlike Life Insurance, General Insurance is not meant to offer returns but is a protection against contingencies. Under certain Acts of Parliament, some types of insurance like Motor Insurance and Public Liability Insurance have been made compulsory.
- What should an insured do if his vehicle is stolen and he loses his original policy too?
- How is premium calculated for Business Insurance?
- How to renew Four-Wheeler Insurance?
- What is covered in a health insurance policy?
- What if I have fractured my leg during rock climbing on my vacation and can’t travel economy class?