What is the meaning of Premium?
Premium refers to amount paid to purchase an insurance policy. The frequency of premium payment can vary from monthly to quarterly to yearly or it could even be a one time payment of premium
- What if I find the policy is not suitable for you after I receive the policy documents?
- Will I get the entire amount if my windscreen is damaged?
- Can I choose any benefits according to my choice?
- Will the policy cover all the liabilities that arise under the Workmen’s Compensation Act?
- What are some of the general conditions of the policy?