What is the difference between an agent and a broker?
Agents represent an insurance company and sell products of that insurance company only. Whereas, insurance brokers are allowed to sell products of more than one insurance company.
- Can this insurance policy be cancelled by IFFCO Tokio?
- What are the exclusions under the Motor Policy?
- If an insured lodges a claim after the vehicle insurance expires for an accident that occurred during the policy term, will the company reject the claim as invalid?
- Are naturopathy and homeopathy treatments covered under a health policy?
- What are the implicatioms of the new MV Act on your motor insurance?