Benefits of Buying Trade Suvidha Policy from IFFCO Tokio
Building up any business from the ground up takes a lot of time, work and determination. For most small and mid level businesses in India, there is usually a lot of financial burden. This is why if there are losses because of some unfortunate events, the business suffers greatly. IFFCO Tokio’s Trade Suvidha Policy allows these businesses to create safeguards to protect itself from such harm. Let us look at some scenarios where having Trade Suvidha Policy can be beneficial:
1. The biggest danger to any business in India is due to burglary. Any shop in the business of selling goods like jewelry, clothes, electronics, etc becomes easy targets for people looking to make a quick buck. There is also a chance where there is damage due to other man-made interruptions. Trade Suvidha Policy provides coverage for the contents of your premises against housebreaking, burglary, robbery and dacoits. Impact damage by falling trees, electric poles, or lamp posts, as well as, breakage or collapse of television or satellite dishes and damage done by civic authorities in prevention of fire is also covered. With this coverage, you can be assured of the safety of your business.
2. Any businessman will tell you that one of the most dangerous and unpredictable cause of loss in business is Natural Disasters. Considering there is no way to predict them, there is no way to absolutely safeguard them. However with Trade Suvidha Policy, you can recover your losses. The insurance covers the contents of your premise against fire, explosion, overflowing of water tanks, riots, earthquake, flood, cyclone, landslide etc.
3. Even if you could guarantee the safety of your contents while they were on premise, there are still dangers to be considered in transit. There are many businesses that require goods to be delivered to the customer, and in some cases the delivery might even be to a different state. With Trade Suvidha Policy you can cover the loss of money in premises or in transit due to accident or misfortune, hold-up, house breaking, robbery, etc.
4. In business, while it is scary to consider, there is an actual possibility of somebody getting injured, even to the point of disablement or death. While it is not a possibility most like to consider, for businesses where there is even a remote chance of this happening, getting Trade Suvidha Policy would be a wise decision. The policy covers you and other named persons connected with your business against accidental bodily injury leading to death or disablement (either permanent total or permanent partial).
5. With a great amount of money involved, businesses are very susceptible to frauds. While most try to protect their business from threats originating outside the company, more often than not, the culprit is somebody working for the company. There are even scenarios where you might suffer huge losses because of the negligence of your employees. Trade Suvidha Policy covers direct pecuniary losses caused to you by any act of fraud or dishonesty committed by your employees, thus protecting you and your business.
6. Anybody working in the IT sector will tell you that the most precious commodity for their business are the electronic equipments like computers, printers, scanners, etc. Any damage to equipments like these is not only very costly to repair or replace, but it may also lead to a decrease in productivity. Since most of these businesses get paid for their productivity, such a loss can be very hurting. With Trade Suvidha Policy covering loss or damage to electronic equipments like computers, fax machines etc. which are installed in your trade premises, you can rest easy.
It might be prudent to say that if your business is susceptible to any of the disastrous scenarios listed above, getting Trade Insurance should be high priority. With the reputation of IFFCO Tokio as one of the best insurance companies in India when taking into the account the Claims-To-Settlement ratio, hassle-free claim settlement and average customer reviews; it should be your primary pick for getting this insurance.
**To understand exactly about the policy coverage, exclusions etc. read the Policy Wordings carefully.**