Loss or damage to your vehicle:
- Any loss or damage caused to the vehicle due to the following natural and man made calamities. Natural Calamities – Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide. Man made Calamities – Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Personal accident cover: The motor insurance provides compulsory personal accident cover of Rs. 1 lakh for individual owner driver of the vehicle insured while traveling in, mounting or dismounting from the vehicle. You can also opt for a personal accident cover for pillion rider.
(Applicable to all Sections of the Policy)
- The company shall not liable in respect of:
- any accident, loss, damage and or liability caused, sustained or incurred outside the Geographical Area;
- any claim arising out of any contractual liability;
- any accident, loss, damage and/or liability can be sustained or incurred whilst the Motor Vehicle is
- being used otherwise than in accordance with the Limitations as to use or
- being driven by any person other than a Driver as stated in the Driver’s clause.
- any accident loss or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting in or arising therefrom or any consequential loss.
- any liability of whatsoever nature. directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionising, radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from, any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel. For the purposes of this exception combustion shall include any self-sustaining process of nuclear fission;
- any accident, loss or damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapons material.
- any accident loss or damage and or liability directly or indirectly or proximately or remotely occasioned by contributed by or traceable to arising out of or in connection with War, Invasion, the act of foreign enemies, hostilities, or War like operations (whether before or after declaration of war) Civil War, Mutiny, Rebellion, Military, or usurped power or by any direct or indirect consequences of the any of the said occurrences and in the event of any claim hereunder the insured shall prove that the accident loss damage and or liability arose independently of and was in no way connected with or occasioned by or contributed to by or traceable to any of the said occurrences or any consequences thereof and in default of such proof the company shall not be liable to make any payment in respect of such a claim.
- Cashless claim facility at our Cashless Garage Network all across India.
- No Claim Bonus: If you do not make a claim during the policy period, a No Claim Bonus (NCB) is offered on renewals. This discount can go as high as 50%. (NCB will only be allowed provided the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy.)
- Transfer your NCB: You can transfer full benefits of No Claim Bonus when you shift your motor insurance policy from another company to IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance. The discount rate remains the same, provided you show evidence that you are entitled to No Claim Bonus from your previous motor insurance. You can present the following:
- Renewal notice
- Letter confirming the NCB entitlement from the previous insurer
- NCB declaration